Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My New Comp

Well, After coming to delhi it was really a pain to spend some good time in the evenings.. So me and my brother thought of getting a Power packed PC just for GAMING...
And we bought it finally...
A pretty descent configuration with loads of power for Xtreme Games....
ASUS Motherbord (they say its the best in market),
Intel Quad Core Processor,
Nvidia X8600 graphics Card,
TFT 19" for enhanced gaming xperince and other standard components..
Not to forget , ALL Black..
The Cabinet is quite cool..It shows the temperature and warns when the temperature inside the cabinet shoots above 40'...Its quite amazing how much thought has been put into these things since my college days 2000, when P4 was the latest in market with standard cabinets..
Well me and my brother are playing: NFSMW, GTA2, Medal of Honour and Command and Conquer...
I cant say right now , the graphics are the beat as i havent seen any of these games on other Desktops....But gaming is a real plesure...
Need to try Unreal, but will get it once i have my MTNL braodband installed at home..

1 comment:

Gaurav said...

Yeh man your PC is too kool....Though I had that kinda money but still I went for a 17 inch laptop.
Its works fine in games too.....
Wished I could add that Nividia Graphics chip to make it chick.....