Friday, July 6, 2007

Bangalore Vs Delhi..

Well i am not here to compare both the cities..i am just sharing both city experiences..
Well coming to delhi was like a nightmare at first just 'cause of the weather..But volla, delhi greeted me with some showers and the pricky heat was nowhere to see after a day..
I left bangalore with such an overcast weather and chilly eve breeze...I was in love with bangalore for the weather..had i been not in my notice period i would have taken frequent leaves and lied down in my blanket for the whole day sipping my elaichi tea and asking amma to make some pakorass.. yummiieee
But delhi is not that bad..after experiencing bangalore weather for more than 2 years, it feels good in this new conditions..u sweat , drive in somewhat warm breeze in the evening, sit in front of cooler, sleep in AC. Evenings in delhi are preety great, bustling, not warm not cold, hot chicks all around. Amazingly i have noticed, 99% girls in delhi have amazing facial features..sharp nose, glowing skin...they seem so picture purfect..i admit not having seen much like them in bangalore..and even if i saw one such in bangalore i bet she must be from delhi..
Miss the Leela's Barista in bangalore..Having chat with frnds till late night..watching the crowd go by..awesomely , revealingly dressed chiks (not seen many revealing dressed ones in delhi)...
I dearly miss my roommates, who were always there for chit chatting, having fun any time..dont have the same company here at will..Miss my friday night's bash...night phone calls...Bike drives...hell lot...
But now i dont have to pay my house rent,save from parties, get to drive a car, no chores at home, good food anytime, no more traffic, good roads, good weather..
But i am still struggling to get along with home habits, placing things at right place..eating at proper time..have to be wearing descent clothes all time.. god knows who may come by to meet you..get up on time..
But guess what..its OK..you are big enough now to cope with all this..
I guess there are pro's and cons of away and @ home.

1 comment:

Gaurav said...

God thoughts guess pondered too much over them before pouring them in the blog...

For time pass please do visit my blog too...

http://kool-dude-gaurav.blogspot.com/