Friday, July 6, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Finnaly i am Home@delhi...
Its been seven long years away from home .2000-2004 Engineering at Sikkim, 2004-22nd June 2007 Have been in Hyderabad then bangalore...
Woww what a long time away from home..
Feels good to be at home..Daily struggles for chores are now over..
Now i have so many options in my plate at Breakfast, the unthinkable ingredient of life away from home..Gone are the days of morning masala dosa ,idly sambhar, sandwiches and upma...
I have so much more to explore on this frontier....
Office lunch is quite a delight...now i dont have to broodingly get out of my seat to have those pathetic lunches....
Get back home and there comes the tea...wow what a treat...
One day i went home with some Mc Veg Burgers for my siblings..And to my surprise mom had made those evergreen bread pakodas with pudina chutny...I said hell with those burgers and had those sumptious evening bread pakoda after so many years....
I love being @ Home...The thirsty parched finallyy!!!

No comments: